Cortner Architectural Company specializes in providing architectural services to public agencies and private clients throughout the Inland Northwest in the commercial, education, healthcare and transportation sectors. We are presently looking for a dynamic team player for the CAD Technician position.
The CAD Technician is responsible for the preparation and coordination of clear, concise construction drawings and the development of project specific details.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepare complete and concise design and construction drawings
· Coordinate construction drawing details and dimensions
· Conduct existing conditions surveys
· Review and check documents for accuracy and completeness
· Assist in checking submittals and responding to requests for information
· Provide support for any tasks required for the successful completion of the project
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Working knowledge of construction techniques and related coordinating details and dimensions
· Passion for providing exceptional client service
· Ability to work in a fast-paced design environment
· Independent thinker, self-motivated, with the ability to work both individually a part of a team
· Work experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Programs
Please provide a letter of interest and resume, including work samples.